Friday, October 26, 2007

Virtual Hollywood Received Banner Play on EONS Oct. 26

Ok, I'm going to brag a bit. . .

If you were to visit EONS, the greatest site around for boomer information and resources -- along with meeting super folks nationwide -- you would see my virtual Hollywood blog entry featuring Larry Jackson promoted front/center on the home page.

A similar profile is posted in the archives in this blog, but the EONs version provides more advice and tips from Larry, a former Hollywood studio exec, turned independent producer/director and film distributor, then what I posted here. Visit me at the Building a Virtual Company group on EONS, or enter through the experts button on the home page (if you signed in), or experts button on the virtual tour (via the home page).

That will get you right to my group and the blog.

Comments, as always, are welcome.

No comments: